Printable Math Pattern Block Templates Bundle Part 2
Educational Games are a great way to challenge your students’ cognition and entertain their curious minds. That’s why Pre-K Let’s Play loves to create fun puzzle activities. Here are some pattern block templates that would be ideal for teaching your classroom.
All you have to do is watch as your little learners explore fun ways to assemble these math pattern block mats.
This bundle set features
- 5 pattern block puzzle sets of high-quality images
- Labeled images
- 3 types of math pattern block challenges that are labeled and converted by color, outline, and blank
- 3 additional keys for your students to count and/or write down the number of pattern block shapes they see.
This bundle download includes these animal math block pattern products...
This creative bundle theme is best used to help your students:
- develop their confidence and self-esteem
- experience a sense of achievement in completing a puzzle
- develop fine motor skills
- develop hand-eye coordination
- develop cognitive abilities
- practice problem-solving skills
- learn and practice their social interaction skills
- develop Spatial awareness
- practice recognizing and understanding shapes
- practice recognizing and understanding animals
- practice recognizing letters
- practice counting
- Practice identifying and writing numbers
This bundle is best used for:
- Small group play
- Individual play
- Math Centers
These resources were created primarily for Preschool math, Pre-K, Kindergarten STEM, and Homeschool math. Just simply print and watch your students enjoy as they use this game to gain a deeper understanding of animals and shapes. (For more durability, feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate.)
And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning!!!