Pre-K Magazine Template Covers | Perfect Family Gift For Graduation or Holiday
Great teachers like you always care for their students. All year long you develop strong relationships with them. You saw their social, emotional, and academic skills improve. You even watched their personalities blossom right before your eyes. So why not show parents how much you appreciate their children as your students. That’s why Pre-K Let’s Play offers these creative Pre-Kindergarten magazine template covers.
These pretend magazine covers make a great gift for your students, parents, and their families.
This editable resource comes with 21 easy-to-use customizable magazine covers. Each cover is a parody of popular magazine covers. Creating a personalized cover is easy. All you have to do is take a picture of your students. Place it onto a template cover that matches their personality. Then type their name and print it out. It's that simple.
Names of each magazine cover include:
- Reader’s Delight
- Daily Entertainment
- Kids TrendWatch
- National Treasure
- Lovers of Cars
- Master Chef Magazine
- Young and Rich
- Computer Wizards
- Young Athletes
- Let’s Build
- Scribble Dibble
Downloading these magazine templates is ideal for teachers like you because:
- It makes a perfect gift or souvenir for families to remember you and your classroom by.
- It requires very little prep work
- You can use them whenever you like
- You can print as many copies as you want.
Creating and presenting these magazine covers helps:
- Create a memorable experience for your students and their families
- Show your appreciation towards your students
- Highlight your students’ values, talents, and interests
- Highlight your students’ personalities
- Make your students feel a sense of accomplishment
- Make your students feel appreciated
- Make your students feel validated and acknowledged
- Build your students self-confidence and self-esteem
This resource is best used for:
- Graduation ceremonies
- Student appreciation day
- End-of-the-year celebrations
These pretend magazine covers were created primarily for Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) and Homeschool. Just simply print and watch students and families enjoy. For a better presentation, please feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate.