Cookie Number Playdough Mats for Sensory Play (1-10)
Make learning numbers fun with Pre-K Let's Play's "Number Cookies" game. As we all know, kids love cookies! Why not turn their love for cookies into an educational game for pretend play.
For extra fun, feel free to use playdough for this activity. Cookies and playdough… what more could your students ever ask for!
This learning game features:
- 10 cookie playdough mat printables
- each cookie having white "circle" toppings that resemble a number from 1-10
- Print an alphabet and/or number mat printable
- Take some play dough, roll it, and mold it into a ball
- place the playdough on top of the cookie's "white circles" to represent toppings
Besides playdough, you can also use:
- counter circles
This hands-on activity is best used to help your students:
- Practice number identification
- Practice number formation
- Develop their fine motor skills
- Practice counting
- Develop their confidence in learning and recognizing numbers
This activity is also best used for:
- Individual play
- Small group
- Sensory play
This sensory activity was created primarily for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, and Homeschool. Just simply print and watch your students enjoy as they use this game to gain a deeper understanding of numbers. (For more durability, feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate).
And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning!!!